As noted below, railcar storage facilities are provided on or in the vicinity of all of our railroads. Availability is subject to demand and changes frequently. All storage arrangements are confirmed by written agreement covering both daily rates and switch charges.
Cars received by our railroads for storage without prior arrangement, or not covered by an agreement with us, including cars billed to Rio Grande Railcar Storage, are subject to tariff switching and storage charges.
For more information, please contact:
- Union Pacific and BNSF interchange at Walsenburg, CO
- Union Pacific Interchange at Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Union Pacific Interchange at Hood River, Oregon
- Interchange with CN (and indirectly all Class 1 railroads at Southaven, MS (Memphis, TN) and with CN at Canton (near Jackson), MS
- Canadian Pacific Railroad Interchange at Saratoga Springs, NY
- Union Pacific Railroad Interchange at Watsonville, CA